Mistaken tutorials online about yellow S pen signature color

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I just thought I'd inform everyone about the wrong advice/tutorials online about the signature color of the yellow S pen. Every one advises to change the yellow S pen signature color to plain boring white because it shows up a pale yellow in S Note which is hard to read.

Everyone says that a white off screen memo then changes to black in S Note which is a lot easier to read.

I can tell you this is not true at all. I absolutely love the groovy yellow S pen signature color on off screen memo and you can write in this color and still have black pen in S Note.

Just open S Note > settings > screen off memo > pen colour for saved notes. And then select black. You can write in yellow, have notes in black.

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Sync with Samsung Cloud
Sign in to your Samsung account to sync Samsung Notes with Samsung Cloud.
Manage categories
Action icons
Call numbers, send emails, solve equations, and go to websites straight from icons that appear with your handwritten notes.
Handwriting gridlines
Add-ons
Lock notes
Protect individual notes by adding a password, your fingerprints, or your irises.
SCREEN OFF MEMO
Pen colour for saved notes
Black

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I just thought I'd inform everyone about the wrong advice/tutorials online about the signature color of the yellow S pen. Every one advises to change the yellow S pen signature color to plain boring white because it shows up a pale yellow in S Note which is hard to read.

Everyone says that a white off screen memo then changes to black in S Note which is a lot easier to read.

I can tell you this is not true at all. I absolutely love the groovy yellow S pen signature color on off screen memo and you can write in this color and still have black pen in S Note.

Just open S Note > settings > screen off memo > pen colour for saved notes. And then select black. You can write in yellow, have notes in black.

This new setting was only updated the last few days, before that it was indeed a problem.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
What version of Samsung Notes do you guys have that contains this update? Mine's below and doesn't have the option
52638890e06ebb889d37ccfdd1bbb649.jpg

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I finally got one from apk mirror to install and the option is there now, and it works. Nice! We need to add this to the tips thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582