twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Dude has a mostly working MIUI rom on the site that can't be mentioned. MIUI is not my cup of tea, but a Ninja this guy must be, because I think most people thought AOSP would come way before this.

Plus he is a genius for not telling anybody until he had a working beta, and release it like 12 hours later, so it has remained calm up to now.

Reactions: humpagardengnome

JustSomeDudeHere

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I loved MIUI on my EVO4G - if he can get sms, 4G, etc working, I will definitely be giving this a try.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
You all know this isn't true MIUI right? This is a MIUI port from the Sensation which is why SMS isn't currently working(and you have to switch into CDMA mode when you first boot)

JustSomeDudeHere

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
You all know this isn't true MIUI right? This is a MIUI port from the Sensation which is why SMS isn't currently working(and you have to switch into CDMA mode when you first boot)

I did see that, and it isn't looking like how MIUI is usually built... But hey, it's a start, right? :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
yeah I thought about posting something earlier but just let it go.

I am looking at this as a start. It still means (to me, and only my opinion) that ASOP is around 4-6 months away.

The promising thing is that the RIL is starting to show some cracks....They are only missing sms and 4g (two biggies) but have some of the other problems solved .

Kinda funny how bluetooth works on media for one but not the other and vice versa....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Comviq