Mobile data not working properly

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey all,

Note 20ultra running on A12 having trouble with mobile data not really working properly. Was working fine until 3 weeks again
Says 4g with full bars but it's slow like the old dial up speed very frustrating.
Tried every thing on the net to resolve but to no avail.
Originally thought it was the network provider but I tried the sim into my other samsung device and works fine.
So currently I'm using tge phone on WiFi which works properly.

Any help is much h appreciated.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Do you have any saver apps? Memory, data or ram savers?

Do you have any anti apps? Virus, malware?

Do you have any apps from the web? Anything you've installed from someplace other than the Play Store, Amazon App Store or Samsung's Galaxy Store?

When you say that your internet is not acting properly, what is happening? How did you notice this, or what happened that made you aware of the issue?

When you say you tried stuff from the web, can you give a few examples of things you tried? Did any of them work at all, not at all, seemed silly but I stood on my head anyway?

Do you ever turn off WiFi?

While this is a general enough question, not overly phone dependent for the solution, there may still be some value to having it posted in the Note 20 threads where other Note users might chime in but we can ask @B. Diddy @mustang7757?

To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Syed Afaq

Mar 6, 2023
Visit site
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your mobile data on your Note 20 Ultra. It's frustrating when something that was working fine suddenly stops working properly. Based on what you've shared, it seems like you've already tried a few things to resolve the issue, but to no avail.

Since you mentioned that the SIM works fine on your other Samsung device, it's possible that the issue may be with your Note 20 Ultra itself. You could try resetting your network settings or even doing a factory reset, but be sure to back up your important data first.

If those steps don't work, it may be best to reach out to Samsung's customer support or take the phone to a service center for further assistance.

In the meantime, using the phone on Wi-Fi is a good workaround to stay connected. Hopefully, the issue can be resolved soon so that you can use your mobile data as intended.

Best of luck!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
@Syed Afaq Welcome to the forums. It is always nice to see new members joining in beyond asking their own questions. This thread is a little old and it looks like the OP never joined the site so unless they come back it is all for not.

You can see the date the thread started by looking at the first post form the OP. If the OP is listed as Android Central Question they are not registered and will only see responses if they come back to the site and find their thread. You can also see the when the last response was by looking at the last post in the thread. I hope these things are useful to you and welcome again to AC.