Mobile hotspot activation app?

kauf2938

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Is there an app that will login and add mobile hotspot access to my sprint acct when I turn on my mobile hotspot, and then log back into my sprint acct and remove the feature when I'm finished with it?

I rarely use it but hate having to go in and add the feature when I need it. So I end up paying for hotspot access for the whole month and may only use it for 4-5 hours total.

graphic1982

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there an app that will login and add mobile hotspot access to my sprint acct when I turn on my mobile hotspot, and then log back into my sprint acct and remove the feature when I'm finished with it?

I rarely use it but hate having to go in and add the feature when I need it. So I end up paying for hotspot access for the whole month and may only use it for 4-5 hours total.
on drew's CM7 you can turn it on and off at your leisure w/o any issues. i was using it the other night for my PS3's wifi.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

you need to root your phone... otherwise the answer to your question is NO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalme22