Mobile Nations NHL Fantasy League

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Folks,

Last year, CrackBerry member, and now Android Central Member, Tony Bag of Donuts, and I (a CB Mod) started a VERY cool Fantasy NHL league. We had some CBers and some ACers, as Tony had JUST switched over. Last year was actually our second year. I believe we had 16 teams, and it was MUCH fun! I have just poked Tony and requested he start the league again this year, and I am posting this to guage interest. :) IF he does not respond AND there is sufficent interest I will start a league. I will also invite folks from the other sister sites, tipb, PreCentral, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tony bag o donuts
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
PK are you setting up the league? or do you want me to keep the same and expand it to 20 teams and change the names of the leagues to names of the four/ five sites like crackberry, android central, tipb, etc.?

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes just one league, since you FINALLY started it!!!! Yes let's name the divisions after the main sites. I guess we should go CrackBerry, AndroidCentral, TIPB, and PreCentral? (Or should WMExperts be the 4th division????). And yes let's make it 20 teams as we can always contract if need be if we don't get up to 20. :)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey I just registered and it looks like I got the last spot.

not sure if you want to move me from the WebOS division but that is up to you guys. Hope my domination doesn't ruin the season for you all....

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No options at this point unless you can talk someone else in to moving! The AC division is the most popular! If you were a CBer i would give you my slot in the CB division but you probably don't want it!