Mobile Repair

ochoapatricia59

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hello all, I just replaced the home button and cable on an iPhone 6 last month actually the problem was home button was unresponsive only. Now fitting the new cable to the phone I found I couldn't get the phone to turn on and only disconnecting and reconnecting the battery after refitting the original cable but phone is still unresponsive. Right now, I am in Hawaii for 8 months. I repaired my phone when I was in New York. Few people here recommended me TCAWireless. What's your take on this place ? I am running out of ideas, any suggestions from you wise people?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, I just replaced the home button and cable on an iPhone 6 last month actually the problem was home button was unresponsive only. Now fitting the new cable to the phone I found I couldn't get the phone to turn on and only disconnecting and reconnecting the battery after refitting the original cable but phone is still unresponsive. Right now, I am in Hawaii for 8 months. I repaired my phone when I was in New York. Few people here recommended me TCAWireless. What's your take on this place ? I am running out of ideas, any suggestions from you wise people?

Aloha, as this is an Android site, your question might be better suited at AC's sister site Imore. I'm sure you'll find an expert over there who'll be able to assist.

iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Also, you may want to send it immediately to Apple for a proper repair, in order to avoid the possibility of encountering Error 53. I recommend researching that, and also seeking advice from Apple.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helloworld