Morning brief and night recap

mreeveshp

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
[SOLVED] I had to wipe all the data and settings about a week ago and have been able to reset most everything to the way it is, the only thing I can't figure out is before I got a notification on my watch only in the morning showing info for the day and at night I would get a recap showing steps, sleep, etc. Does anyone know where in the settings that option is, I have been searching for it since I had to wipe and haven't been able to find it.

Thank for any help in advance.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Don't know if you're on Tizen or WearOS since this is posted under the generic "Samsung Watch" forum. On WearOS (GW4 and GW5) open the Wear app on your phone, go to watch settings-notifications-app notifications, then under the "All" dropdown change it to "most recent". You may see the app notification you are looking for with the toggle unchecked.

Side note...Samsung backups aren't complete as you would expect. I recently had to do a restore and there were far too many settings and apps that had to be reinstalled or reconfigured.

mreeveshp

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Don't know if you're on Tizen or WearOS since this is posted under the generic "Samsung Watch" forum. On WearOS (GW4 and GW5) open the Wear app on your phone, go to watch settings-notifications-app notifications, then under the "All" dropdown change it to "most recent". You may see the app notification you are looking for with the toggle unchecked.

Side note...Samsung backups aren't complete as you would expect. I recently had to do a restore and there were far too many settings and apps that had to be reinstalled or reconfigured.
I'm on tizen I guess, still using an ancient galaxy watch 46mm

mreeveshp

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I think I finally found it in the settings menu on the watch under advanced