Most realible and cheapest place to purchase Xoom?

imwjl#AC

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Just cancelled my Costco.com order and popped up to the Lincoln Park store (Chicago) at lunch. They has 25 come in today. $589. Free gel case. Costco extends the warranty and MORE IMPORTANTLY they have a killer 90 day, no questions asked return policy. NOBODY else has that. BB, Staples, etc all have like 14 days. So, mama gets an early birthday present tonight. I'll just forget any possible reciprocity for at least a couple of nights while she gets it all set up the way she wants it. Review will be forthcoming. (Of the Xoom, not the reciprocity!)

By the way, there were a buttload of people eating $1.00 hot dogs, churros and ice cream at the "food court" but no real lines at the checkout. I literally walked in, took the display piece to the cashier, handed it to her along with my CC and they unchaged one. In-out-gone in about 5 minutes. :)

bj

Yeah, COSTCO was the no brainer here but I confess that I more than get my membership fee because we're near the store, buy the cheap gasoline there and 3 kids means we buy much more. The return policy is generous as you've mentioned and COSTCO staff members are usually much better than most stores. I get their payment requirements because I get their cheap gas, cheap food, cheap pharmacy, cheap optical and the list could go on.

I've taken 2+ month old failed product and swapped it out where any other warranty or return would be a pain by comparison.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
BHphoto has them in stock for the $599 price, with 2 day shipping amounting to about $7.50 for my zip code.

I?ve bought thousands of dollars in camera equipment from them over the net and have been satisfied with their service over the years.

Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi 10.1" Tablet 00001NARGNLX B&H Photo

-Suntan

I want to thank you for the tip. I chatted with someone right off the site and said I was recommended. I went ahead and purchased it and it should be here early next week. SO EXCITED! lol thanks again!

Nick