Moto 360 bands available

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
thanks! gonna wait a minute a see if they have a crazy sale or something. otherwise moto credit 12 months!!!

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1

alengman

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Just purchase the light metal band. Can't wait. Had the pebble steel on for a bit and it cracked my back.

Posted via the Android Central App

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Just purchase the light metal band. Can't wait. Had the pebble steel on for a bit and it cracked my back.

so I have a theory, can I ask u do u have small wrist that caused the band to flex more?? essentially cracking d back

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
so I have a theory, can I ask u do u have small wrist that caused the band to flex more?? essentially cracking d back

Wondering the same thing.. I've had the pebble band on since the 1st week and my watch is still fine plus I don't have a big wrist. I just ordered the black steel because I've been waiting for it to be released so I just want it already lol

Posted via Android Central App

alengman

May 2, 2010
Visit site

I would consider my wrist average and somewhere in the medium range. I would say more medium to small than medium to large though.

Michael Lynady

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I really hope they show up on 5th-nevermind having enough stock-can't wait to dump lightweight metal Speigel band-although it did good for a fill in

Michael Lynady

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I have to give moto credit - band left China at 9:30am yesterday and I got it at 11am in PA today -free shipping also

coolesnce

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine surprisingly showed up today as well. As soon as i get out of the dentist office ill put the new band on. Looks good Michael!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andi24