Moto X 2014 Camera

izzy67

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I hear alot of talk about how bad the camera is. I want to know is it really that bad or just not as good as the other flagships? Did the camera update make it any better?

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I do think the update has made things better. I've been taking some jaw dropping shots with it lately.

Posted via the Android Central App

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
People are really judgmental when it comes to cameras. Knowing a thing or two about photography and being able to see light and know composition helps. I can probably take a better picture with my Moto camera than Random Joe with a DSLR. However, while the Moto is capable, its no match compared to Samsung or Apple when it comes to the photo quality.

There's a ton of other threads on this topic here and a whole sticky page with photos people have posted. Check those and judge for yourself. Personally it gets the job done and the user experience tops the camera. I really want a phone with a better camera but none offers the user experience of the X.

Ara Wagoner

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I really wish this camera had was OIS and/or RAW support. Otherwise, it's okay, but I delete so many pictures for the tiny amount of blue OIS would fight against.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Perfect conditions it's good otherwise it's not a great camera at all!

Agreed. The camera was at least 2 generations behind other flagships last year. It's mediocre at best. If it was better (along with better battery life), I wouldn't be looking to upgrade.

terryh215

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. The camera was at least 2 generations behind other flagships last year. It's mediocre at best. If it was better (along with better battery life), I wouldn't be looking to upgrade.

I agree, just wish I could upgrade. It made me go back to my HTC One M8.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Comviq