Moto X 2014 + T Mobile = Excellent signal

evperry

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Tmobile should do a deal with Motorola. These 2 paired together make it seem like tmobile actually has decent coverage indoors.

I'm coming from a Google edition Samsung S4. This phone was useless in any old buildings in NYC. I mean useless. All that rebar and concrete with those old buildings is not friendly to the signal of tmobile.

Somehow, someway the folks at Motorola have sourced up an antennae that now gives me bars EVERYWHERE I go including basements below grade. I feel like a normal cell phone user. I no longer pray to the WiFi God's. Excellent antennae, beautiful customizable phone and updates faster that Nexus! Who would have thought Motorola could come back from the dead?

The CEO from Tmobile should publicly serenade the dood from Motorola. I means roses and all.... The service is that much better with this moto x.

evperry

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the $70 unlimited plan.

Keep in mind I'm in NYC. This tmobile doesn't work at all rural or outside major metropolitan areas, in my experience

BrandonMiller355

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I've got the unlimited plan in Atlanta and it's really great. Consistently get about 30Mb/s down no matter where I'm at, compared to about 6MB/s down with Verizon. The unlimited plan also comes with 5GB of legal tethering. Support the little guy folks!

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Amin reason i dumped my tmobile S3 for the moto x was the signal quality. Agreed it works great on t-mobile