Moto X: Setting default email send account

Santa Cruz Mark

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I Can't find a place to set the default send from email account. Motorola support says it's a software problems I.e. Google. Any one know of a fix. I know I can use the drop down box..but I want to do it the old way. There is no way to change it.
Carrier Verizon.
Kit Kat 4.4.2

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Found another problem(s). I can't find how to set car mode, phone sleeps.
Took it to a Verizon store, they could not figure it out.

There is no car mode app per se any longer. You can use Assist to set a driving mode if you want and if you want a true car mode you can use Car Home Ultra. As long as you have sone kind of Bluetooth device in your vehicle Car Home Ultra can be set to automatically start upon connection. You don't necessarily need a Bluetooth stereo. One of those Bluetooth tags people are using as trusted Bluetooth devices would work. Just leave it in the car. The app can be set to only start car mode on connecting to certain devices so it doesn't start when you connect to your speaker at home and automatically shuts off when you disconnect from the device. The Griffin dock will also set car mode but you will still need and app if you want big buttons. Like I said, there is no native car home built in anymore.

Posted via Android Central App

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
My experience is that it will use the first account that is created/setup. If it is using the wrong one, delete the other accounts, send an email (which will default to the only current account), and then add your other account(s) back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dijablue