Moto Z Force Droid: NCL25.86-11-4-6 (Low Notification Fix)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
NCL25.86-11-4-6 (Low Notification Fix)

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...-moto-z-droid-editions-update/&token=tSzgKX0_

Current Software Update Benefits

Software Version: NCL25.86-11-4-6

Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update for your Moto Z Droid Edition / Moto Z Force Droid Edition.

Notification volume level:

• The default notifications volume level has been increased to match the volume level used in the original software release.
  • You can increase or lower the notifications volume in Settings.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
HA!!!! i actually switched to my S7 edge for a while because i couldnt hear my stinkin notifications!!!! I will put my SIM in my Z force tonight and hopefully get the update.. pray it fixes it. Love the phone battery is amazing... just cant hear it..!!:eek:

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
This worked for me! Text alerts are nice and loud now. If it were not for my Garmin smartwatch I cant tell you how many notifications I would have missed prior to this. I never heard my phone in my front pocket! Only way I knew is that my watch would buzz at me. I am very happy they finally fixed this.

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
It worked for me, sound much better now. The only thing is that it says you can increase and lower the notification volume in settings. I don't see a separate slider for notifications, still just media, alarm and ringer.

Jonnythrice

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
"You can increase or lower the notifications volume in Settings."

Can anyone see how to do this? I only see volume for my RINGTONE, MEDIA and ALARMS.....not separate volume for notifications

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterrekroesbergen