Moto Z Force Half Off Through Verizon

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was. I jumped from a Droid Turbo and feel it is a better phone and the battery life appears to be better than the Turbo. But that battery life is figure on a seat of the pants feeling. Most of the time my Turbo was plugged in at night with a remaining 70 percent charge, The Z has been around 80 percent. However I am not a power user. It is used primarily as a phone, sometimes as a computer.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I've had zero experience with the Z10 but I thought the original Turbo was the best, most nearly perfect phone I'd ever used...until, I got a Moto Z Force. The single thing that gave me pause was the somewhat high proclivity for scratching of the top layer of the shatterproof screen. I had the Verizon Flexible Glass protector put on the instant the OEM protective film was removed when I activated the phone and all fears vanished. It remains perfect & is virtually undetectable. Beast of a phone and for me, I don't see anything better on the current market.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I put a hard glass screen protector on my Z as soon as I removed the factory protective film. Then I put it in an Otterbox commuter case. And also added a home made camera lens protector, even though the otterbox keep the lens from coming in contact when laid on its back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilc73