Motorola - Admiral (Sprint)

JaniceLynn

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I am new to the Android phone (prev. blackberry user) and I am confused with the pictures on My Gallery. I have a GMail acct. and when I first set up my phone, the pictures I was taking automactically updated to My Gallery AND my new Sprint Android Tablet. I had to get a replacement phone (cracked screen!) and when I activated, no pics came up in My Gallery. Is there a setting to have this auto sync through GMail?
I would appreciate any assistance!
Thank you.

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the Android phone (prev. blackberry user) and I am confused with the pictures on My Gallery. I have a GMail acct. and when I first set up my phone, the pictures I was taking automactically updated to My Gallery AND my new Sprint Android Tablet. I had to get a replacement phone (cracked screen!) and when I activated, no pics came up in My Gallery. Is there a setting to have this auto sync through GMail?
I would appreciate any assistance!
Thank you.

Welcome to the android family :) I know there is a way to do that. I would open up Google and type in your question. I'm sure other people have asked that same question

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malupitomskie