Movie Discussion

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I think it had a big ugly dragon in it.

NO!!! not falcore!!! my my girlfriend (now wife) bought me those dvds a couple yrs ago for Christmas...one of the few physical DVDs i own...

so this is now a little off topic...

(and he was a luck dragon...apparently luck dragons look like giant white weener dogs...)

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
NO!!! not falcore!!! my my girlfriend (now wife) bought me those dvds a couple yrs ago for Christmas...one of the few physical DVDs i own...

so this is now a little off topic...

(and he was a luck dragon...apparently luck dragons look like giant white weener dogs...)

lol

I don't EVER type "lol" because .... seriously... are you actually laughing out loud? However, on this occasion I truly was laughing out loud. Giant white weener dogs... classic.

Remember Ladyhawke? my wife actually owns that one on tape and didn't want to get rid of the VCR specifically for that movie - Rutger Hauer, wasn't it?

oK, sorry... back on track... 2.1.. what? March 31.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I think Cory was being a smart a$$ and didn't actually intend this have any posts. We should actually post a bunch in here -- just to prove something.

Prove what? I don't know... but, something. We'll call it "the lamest movies ever thread"

How 'bout the movie where Tom Cruise was like a demon looking thing with big horns on his head, what was that?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I think Cory was being a smart a$$ and didn't actually intend this have any posts. We should actually post a bunch in here -- just to prove something.

I wasn't trying to be one at all. I was just trying to keep the other thread on track and figured this was the best way to do it ;) I can re-name it to anything you guys want.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid