Moving from Samsung Galaxy S4

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Trying to make my final decision based on reviews & comments in the forum. If I did go the G4 route after using Samung's for years, how difficult is it going to be to transfer 3rd party apps, etc from an S4 to the G4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I came from a Galaxy S3. I just used Tap And Go during G4 setup to transfer all my apps over. They all copied across.

Their data did not just appear, however. Apps that store data with Google were better. Ones that sync (like ColorNote) were no problem, once I set up my accounts in them again.

You may need to count on re-configuring apps.

I used Verizon's cloud app to transfer pics, etc. But if you can just move an SD card over, that's easier.

gillmacca

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I've just moved from S4 to LG G4 with hardly any problems. If you have any memo's on your S4, you might find they do not transfer across

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Notice how, as I have said many times before, LG make it easy for you to customise the layout of the screen navigation buttons to suit your preference and what you are used to. Thus, Samsung users are welcomed into the LG fold, and can continue to go bottom right for Back.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware