Msl or serice code

reddragon79

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So I figered out a way to get the serivce code to swap ur prl or whatever but is what I did was flashed jcoles arearom 1.4 for the q then flashed the slider kernel then followed the instrustions for getting the msl code for the q I hope this helps everyone if no has posted it which I haven't seen :)

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Android Central Forums

reddragon79

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Altho I gotta admitt I haven't found a good prl yet but I think the area I live jus has crappy reception lol

reddragon79

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
If I remember right I had to flash back to a slider rom to get abd reconized like I say it was awhile back when I did all that lol

reddragon79

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't flashed anything over to virgin mobile yet kinda savin up the money to get a phone to try it on tho I hate waitin lol

reddragon79

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Spi? Sorry been a long day lol to be honest I'm jus kinda gettin into the dev side or tryin to learn how anyway so yeah spi? Lol

raymix1000

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Spi? Sorry been a long day lol to be honest I'm jus kinda gettin into the dev side or tryin to learn how anyway so yeah spi? Lol

Well, when I enter my MSL, I go to Data Profile, then i hit edit, enter my Data Profile and under Rev. Tunneling, there's the HA SPI (which for me is 4 digits) and the AAA SPI, which is also the same amount of digits.

reddragon79

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ah ok yeah I'm not to sure like I said earlier I haven't flashed a phone onto the virgin network off another but I will soon as I grab me a phone wish I cud help ya bud

reddragon79

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I jus read u need to have an anycut.apk I don't know u go about gettin it but that app let's u dump the aaa key bud

reddragon79

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Try connectin while in recovery mode not sure if that'll work but its worth a try if ya haven't already tried it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel