Music doesn't resume after sleep?

rmjohnson144

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I have an Huawei Glory (H868C) Tracfone and it is connected to my Kenwood KDC-X997 car stereo through Bluetooth. It seems to be treating my Car Stereo as a headphone device and I have to play my music manually from my Tracfone.

My problem is my Tracfone stays in my car and when I start it up, after waiting for BT sync, it wakes the Tracfone, but the music is on pause.

Is there a way to make the, Play Music, player to auto resume playing songs on wake?

If not, is there a good music player app that will do thins? Or is it a setting in the Android OS somewhere?

Also, I notice this app doesn't play songs continuously and pauses between all songs, even sons that never had them. I listen to a lot of Pink Floyd and most albums play like one long song with special effects as breaks, instead of silence.

I have Android 4.0.4 if that helps any.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have an Huawei Glory (H868C) Tracfone and it is connected to my Kenwood KDC-X997 car stereo through Bluetooth. It seems to be treating my Car Stereo as a headphone device and I have to play my music manually from my Tracfone.

My problem is my Tracfone stays in my car and when I start it up, after waiting for BT sync, it wakes the Tracfone, but the music is on pause.

Is there a way to make the, Play Music, player to auto resume playing songs on wake?

If not, is there a good music player app that will do thins? Or is it a setting in the Android OS somewhere?

Also, I notice this app doesn't play songs continuously and pauses between all songs, even sons that never had them. I listen to a lot of Pink Floyd and most albums play like one long song with special effects as breaks, instead of silence.

I have Android 4.0.4 if that helps any.

Maybe try another music player like DoubleTwist or Shuttle.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...etails?id=another.music.player&token=e4VUSWH-

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.doubleTwist.androidPlayer&token=OqzDyGSv