Music keeps playing when I answer a call

caribouranch

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S4 Google Edition with Stock 4.3, and my husband has a Galaxy Note 3 from T-Mobile, with 4.3 as well. He usually listens to Pandora, however, the music from Pandora doesn't stop playing when he receives a phone call. So he hears the music AND the phone call at same time. He uses the Samsung headphones that came with the phone. I use the Google Music app to listen to my music, and the same thing happens to me. I get a phone call, and the music keeps playing. Our friend, has a Galaxy S3 from T-Mobile with Android 4.1 (I believe, could be 4.2) and he says his music stops when he gets a phone call.

Is this a 4.3 bug? Is there anyway to make it stop playing music automatically when answering a call? If it's a bug, is it fixed in 4.4?

So confused!!

Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S4 Google Edition with Stock 4.3, and my husband has a Galaxy Note 3 from T-Mobile, with 4.3 as well. He usually listens to Pandora, however, the music from Pandora doesn't stop playing when he receives a phone call. So he hears the music AND the phone call at same time. He uses the Samsung headphones that came with the phone. I use the Google Music app to listen to my music, and the same thing happens to me. I get a phone call, and the music keeps playing. Our friend, has a Galaxy S3 from T-Mobile with Android 4.1 (I believe, could be 4.2) and he says his music stops when he gets a phone call.

Is this a 4.3 bug? Is there anyway to make it stop playing music automatically when answering a call? If it's a bug, is it fixed in 4.4?

So confused!!

Thanks.

It may very well be a ROM bug. You can try emailing Samsung to at least let them know what happens. I would also email Pandora too.