Music Playlist?

DawnGP143

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I have searched everywhere and cannot find the answer to this, if it's already been covered please forgive me.

I dragged and dropped music from my PC onto my Eris' SD card. There was approximately 80 songs. When I pull up the music player, the amount of songs in the playlist varies. The first time I pulled it up, there were 8. I pulled it up a minute ago and there was only 1.

I tried that "double twist" program to try to get my itunes playlists to sync, but I cannot even FIND my itunes playlists!!!! Can someone help? Media Sync with my Berry was so much easier...but I really want to love this phone.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I've kind of run into a similar problem. I'd like to find a music app that lets me make my playlists on my PC and then dump them on to the phone. That would be easier than trying to do it on the phone. Working on the phone is fine for a short time but because it and the fonts are, necessarily, so small, it becomes a bit of a pain after a while.

David Wilczynski

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I tried getting my iTunes playlists into my droid by copying them directly from Itunes to the phone via the USB connection. Without going into details, that failed; the music was there, but the playlists weren't. I tried several suggested naming conventions, but nothing worked.

Then I downloaded Motorola Media Link. It works. It knows about iTunes and playlists. You can select the playlists you want to download. Media Link creates a directory on the phone called mobile, and subfolders mml, music, picture, video. The iTunes music is in the mml folder; the playlist files have .pls extensions.

JoshH1

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I kind of hate the music application on my Eris. It seems every time I attempt to put a song on there that I know has the album artwork. (ID3 tag editor + iTunes ID3 Tag editing) it will only find and show the ones it feels like. So naturally, Pandora get's a lot of use.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I wound up using MixZing. There's no PC counterpart, but it was easy to make playlists with it. MixZing is free and, IMHO, a really nice little media player.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
100RNR