Music

omawb

Feb 19, 2023
Visit site
Good morning.
Is there a way to see ALL songs on your phone? I use different players, but they never seem to play all songs. Should consolidate them all but not sure where to go. Any thoughts appreciated!!! Thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Also, where do you store all of your music files? If you use a music app that is based on the folder hierarchy, I recommend keeping all of your music in the /Music directory, using the Artist/Album/Song hierarchy.

omawb

Feb 19, 2023
Visit site
Also, where do you store all of your music files? If you use a music app that is based on the folder hierarchy, I recommend keeping all of your music in the /Music directory, using the Artist/Album/Song hierarchy.
Changing phones every so often, the music files are in different locations, so I am following your advice and trying to find them all to combine in the recommended location.
Thank you!

Horace jones

May 3, 2013
Visit site
@omawb I've been using Poweramp for yeeeears!! Great app with a built-in eq and several other great features to include the Playstore has a bunch of skins for the player. In Poweramp you can solely choose the music folder where all your music is stored on your phone. Hope this helps. If you want to just view your music files stored, I'd say just use "my files".

omawb

Feb 19, 2023
Visit site
@omawb I've been using Poweramp for yeeeears!! Great app with a built-in eq and several other great features to include the Playstore has a bunch of skins for the player. In Poweramp you can solely choose the music folder where all your music is stored on your phone. Hope this helps. If you want to just view your music files stored, I'd say just use "my files".
Thank you!