Mute specific sender at Gmail app who sends high priority messages

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi guys.Can you please help me?

I want to mute in my gmail mobile app, specific sender, who sends mails with high priority characterization.

I have an exchange mail account (my work email) which I have also access via my android phone with gmail app. When I receive a specific mail via outlook on my pc, which is a high priority message but with a rule which normally (when I m on Outlook from my pc) goes to subfolder, all is good, the mail goes to the subfolder and does not bother me.
When I receive it in my gmail, it appears in the main Inbox folder and it notifies me. Because these emails are many (auto mails) it is very annoying.

Can anyone help me change this?

I want these specific emails, from my android phone - gmail app, (even if it has the high priority characterization) to ideally go to the subfolder that I have set through the rules, so they don't notify me, otherwise, even if it is not possible to go to the specific subfolder, just to do not notify me, to be muted.

I m not sure which is the keys that helps you to answer this, I just repeat the two which I think are the most important. These mails have always high priority characterization and normally from Outlook (pc) are set with a rule and go to a subfolder without an alert for me.