My battery/charger problem

EazyBreezy

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Im having a strange problem with either my battery or charger. When I plug my charger in it says its charging but it Isint. My battery level does not grow. This is especially true when I am browsing, I even lose power while charging and browsing. This issue happens with both the stock HTC charger and my blackberry charger. However, there are times where it does decide to charge. This is what is confusing. Does anybody have any idea ? I was thinking of buying a brand new stock battery and brand new charger. Any help would be great. Thanks.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Almost sounds like something is pulling more juice than the charger is providing.

First, what is the Blackberry charger rated for? My old Blackberry charger is rated to 750mA and my new Thunderbolt charger is rated to (iirc) 1A (1000mA). But some chargers are only rated to 500mA and that might not be enough to put any sort of a reasonable charge on a Thunderbolt if you've got a lot of stuff running that's using data, GPS, etc. The charger might even be overheating and cutting out intermittently.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbiewoodphillips