my brand new galaxy a53 5g phone not turning on

f23948

Oct 2, 2021
Visit site
my brand new samsung galaxy a53 5g phone doesn't turn on even though i did charged it, how much does it cost to repair?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Did anything unusual happen prior to this? For example, did you let the battery drain to zero? Did the phone suddenly stop working in the middle of usage despite plenty of battery left? Any water exposure?

Try this first: press and hold Power and Vol Down for about 30 seconds. Then wait a few seconds, and then press and hold Power for another 30 seconds. Still nothing?

Also, how long did you charge for? Make sure you charge using a plug and cable that you know are good, and let it charge undisturbed for at least 6 hours. Then try the above steps again.

f23948

Oct 2, 2021
Visit site
Did anything unusual happen prior to this? For example, did you let the battery drain to zero? Did the phone suddenly stop working in the middle of usage despite plenty of battery left? Any water exposure?

Try this first: press and hold Power and Vol Down for about 30 seconds. Then wait a few seconds, and then press and hold Power for another 30 seconds. Still nothing?

Also, how long did you charge for? Make sure you charge using a plug and cable that you know are good, and let it charge undisturbed for at least 6 hours. Then try the above steps again.
I didn't drop it, i didn't slam it, it stops working for no reason

i tried press and hold power more than 2 minutes but no avail

i did charged it overnight but no avail

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In that case, contact Samsung for warranty repair/replacement (assuming the phone is still under warranty).

Reactions: f23948

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta