My Droids camera problem.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Do you get it to autofocus in the "keychain" application? I can't seem to get it to read any barcodes. I got it to read 1, ever and that was a struggle. Not sure if that's related.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Lucky...mine (and I'm sure a lot of others) is about a week earlier. I'm wondering if I could extend it since I had to exchange my first one after the first week. Although it doesn't really matter... I'm not planning on returning this phone.

darkstar

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully it is a software issue.... so far the camera is my only let-down on this phone... and its really not that big of a deal... its a phone afterall ;)

Mrwatch921

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
See the worst part about this is, everyone with this problem is not

going to Verizon tech with this. So the they can not find any cases of a camera problem.

callmemarc

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I have never once seen the green lines either. I am kind of curious as to how this can be a software problem when it seems to vary by phone. I am thinking about exchange my Droid again.

rick707

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, but it was not cheap and everything should be working 100%.

Sorry but this is a very unrealistic expectation. No phone and for sure no smart phone has ever been released without the need for a software update to fix glitches/problems (at least not in the time since cell phones could take software updates and did more then just call)

mskaplan

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry but this is a very unrealistic expectation. No phone and for sure no smart phone has ever been released without the need for a software update to fix glitches/problems (at least not in the time since cell phones could take software updates and did more then just call)

Understandable, but this is a major problem that is being had by pretty much ALL users. Makes me wonder what the Motorola team was thinking releasing the the with the camera the way it is. I would hope Motorola would get to the point where they'd say "this is as good as its going to get" and then release. The camera is F'ing pathetic...

Mrwatch921

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site

The point is, do we really know its software for sure?.

Plus, they should get this fix out sooner, so people still have

enough time to return their phones and get a new one, if in fact it is hardware.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orubahealth