My favorite SWYPE updated! I can swipe above the keyboard to capitalize...but...issues still!

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, thank you, so very much for bringing back the slide above the keyboard to capitalize. I actually stopped using SWYPE after this function just disappeared during a past update. I have been a user for over 6 years.

However, I am still have the problem swiping a word out in dinner apps chat boxes where it duplicates the prior word. But, not everywhere. When I play Spades Plus, my most favorite game, it does it. I type the word 'thing', and swipe to make the next word 'is'. It comes out as
'thingthing' ; the 'is' is not typed out. The spacing as shown is correct. No space. In Android Central, where I am doing now is in composing a 'New' topic. It doesn't happen here. But....if I go to the Forums, and use the simple 'Post a reply' section, it does happen there!?! Weird. This behavior started after the long ago,, prior update. Before that, it was was fine. I am cross-posting on SWYPE's Forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneakerhomie