My favorite thing about HOX/Sense 4.0

rdxhd

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I have had the HOX AT&T version for 5 weeks now. I really like it. I will admit that the mutitasking issue is an annoyance but honestly I didn't notice it until read it here - I think that was because I came from an iPhone. My favorite feature of the HOX/Sense 4.0 is the productivite lock screen. I get about 100-150 emails per day for work and I have to have a passcode due to the phone being connected to an exchange account so the ability to being able to see who sent me an email and the title of the emal without having to unlock the phone is fundamental. I know most people don't care about this feature. I have the chance to get a GSIII (my wife is due for an upgrade and she wants the HOX so we could swap) but I am still not sure since the ability to preview emails in lock screen is so important to me (GS III does not seem to have that capability)

My question to you is what is your favorite feature?

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I like the lock screen ring-style design in general. It's elegant and intuitive without being a complete Apple/Slider motif ripoff. It can be set to show you the weather in the morning and show you the lock screen of your choice the other times (I like the Productivity one too, same reasons). It's also very easy to press power and then flick up with one's thumb to unlock (assuming someone doesn't have a passcode anyway).

Reactions: xXBLACKBERRYXx5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19