My GS3 is not updating

farah khatib

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
hi all;
please help my GS3 is not updating to jelly beans although all people I know has updated their phones :confused:, I live in Dubai and got my phone from a website called Souq.com, whenever I check for the update it will tell me no update available, tried to update using Kies but it keeps telling me that I have the latest software???
any thoughts about what could be the problem??? :(
my Android version now is 4.0.4

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
hi all;
please help my GS3 is not updating to jelly beans although all people I know has updated their phones :confused:, I live in Dubai and got my phone from a website called Souq.com, whenever I check for the update it will tell me no update available, tried to update using Kies but it keeps telling me that I have the latest software???
any thoughts about what could be the problem??? :(
my Android version now is 4.0.4

U may live in Dubai, but ur phone may not have come from there. If u buy it online, it's hard telling where it actually came from. U may be able to call Samsung and give them ur serial number and find out where in fact it is from and why it's not updating. It could be that it hasn't been pushed to ur device yet. Could also be that it has been issued but sometimes the updates take a week or 2 to reach it. Either way, try calling and finding out what's going on.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~