my knox for Samsung s6 edge not adding fb app

Guy Levi

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys I've just discovered my knox. Great app. I've got it setup and most my apps added. How ever I can't add facebook app. The Facebook messenger app is added fine but the actual Facebook app itself doesn't appear in the list of apps to add to my knox.

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but still no change.

Anyone else had an issue ?

Posted via the Android Central App

KennyG944

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Why not just reverse the two. Put all your personal contacts within KNOX and install any apps you don't want to have access to your contacts outside of KNOX. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it would be a nice way to deny apps access to your contacts. :)

Hi guys I've just discovered my knox. Great app. I've got it setup and most my apps added. How ever I can't add facebook app. The Facebook messenger app is added fine but the actual Facebook app itself doesn't appear in the list of apps to add to my knox.

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but still no change.

Anyone else had an issue ?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Why would you download and activate Knox unless the company you work for requires it? (If you didn't download the actual Knox app, all you've done is turned on the hook that the app uses, and it causes problems if you use it that way.) It's not a "great app", it's an app that keeps you from doing anything to apps or data installed in it. Samsung's way of letting your company control a phone you paid for.