My Market Apps Gone after Custom Rom

XStroX

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Finally decided to root my TB. Used revolutionary method and installed Gingeritis VIII. No idea why I waited so long do to this. Only problem is that when I open the market, it only shows Apps I paid for, it does not show any of the dozen of free Apps I downloaded. How do I get those to show back up?

XStroX

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't really solve my problem. If I can't get them to show up in the Market, then I won't automatically receive updates as they come out. I think I've heard of this happening but have no idea how to fix it.

Last edited:

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Finally decided to root my TB. Used revolutionary method and installed Gingeritis VIII. No idea why I waited so long do to this. Only problem is that when I open the market, it only shows Apps I paid for, it does not show any of the dozen of free Apps I downloaded. How do I get those to show back up?

I too noticed this, nor was there an auto-resync of all the market apps. I used Titanium to restore all those apps.

so far, only noticed this behavior in Gingeritis VIII. Others restore all apps just fine,both free and paid.