My Moto G Experience

sdc1

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I?ve just put my Nexus 5 for sale and have switched to full-time Moto G use. I initially bought the Moto G out of curiosity but it has blown me away. It feels as quick as the Nexus, has a much better (for me) form factor, can be used truly one handed and is just an all-round great little phone.

The biggest advantage of all though is the battery. This thing gets me through two full days whereas the Nexus needed charged overnight and again in the early evening.

A friend pointed out two potential disadvantages, the camera and storage. For me these aren?t issues. I stream my music from Google Play and I am not a particularly big gamer. The camera on the Nexus is nothing special and I have got some good shots from the Moto G, it?s fine for snapshots, etc. If I?m going on holiday or away for the weekend I?ll just bring my trusty old Nikon. I also store my photos on Google Drive so don?t have them taking up space on the phone.

This phone is easily as good as ?flagship? phones from 2012 or early 2013, for a small outlay I find that incredible and that gives me a buzz every time I use it. I know I?ve been raving about the Moto G excessively on here but I can?t believe what a bargain it is.

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Im glad you're loving your G
I'm feeling that way... My only concern for a smartphone is the smoothness and the battery
I have never used a phone that last this long until I bought this one
I can't believe what Motorola did with the G and the X
I'm officially a truly fan of Motorola now
I would totally prefer an X over a S4/S5

Posted via Android Central App

eriley1987

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
sdc1

I totally agree with you. I jumped from an iPhone 4s to the Moto G and have been extremely happy. I've had the phone for 3.5 weeks now and I'm still raving about it. I did not realize that I could go from an expensive phone to a cheaper one and have the exact same function ability. I'm also not a huge smart phone fiend, either. So the cons of the Moto G do not at all affect my smart phone experience. I'm glad you are enjoying it! I am, too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter