My name is Donna and I'm an ex-blackberry user

lotsopets

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought my first blackberry (first smart phone as well) a year ago and loved it. When I knew it was time for me to upgrade I was doing alot of research to decide what my next phone should be. It seemed everyone around me had these huge screens so of course I wanted something larger than my little BB screen. I really wanted the Epic but it was just a bit too pricey for me at the time so I went with my 2nd choice which was the Eve Shift. I've had it for almost a week now and I really like it. With phones like these who needs PCs anymmore? It does everything my laptop does except print. I'm a gadget freak so I am having so much fun figuring this phone out. This forum was recommended to me by a co worker who has the Evo 4g. I'm considering rooting my phone so I can use it for my wifi at home so anyone who wants to help me with that please send me a message.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on the switch! I know what you mean about not needing a computer. I travel with my laptop almost all the time (I'm a photographer) so I can unload images from my cameras.

When I don't need my cameras, I no longer carry the laptop. I can pretty much do everything right from my SGS. I added Printer Share to my phone so I can print - works just about anywhere and prints to the printer connected to my desktop. I use Pocket Cloud to access the desktop computer when away as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88