My phone made a whirring sound which made you think its overheated and it'll explode. Has anybody experienced this before?

A

AC Question

my phone made a whirring sound which made you think its overheated and itll explode

Hello, i hear a whirring sound on my htc one m8 phone two times while im using. It sounds like an exhaust sound on a pc (or in a clock). It seems that it comes from the inside like the machines inside are turning and is overheating but i check my phone and its not hot either but the sound is like its gonna pop or explode or something. I havent heard it before and i was afraid that it might burst or whatever thats why i turned my mobile off immediately. Does somebody experienced it before on their htc one m8?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: my phone made a whirring sound which made you think its overheated and itll explode

I would get the phone exchanged.

Ayman2016

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
i heard this sound on My samsung J7 , it's like a turbo of a car has been lunched

i heard it twice while i tried to send a msg on FB messenger to someone blocked me, and i dont know if the sound was from hardware or the FB application . but i think it was the hardware

tell me is ur mobile still function well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A_Brayshaw