My phone must have a virus. I got rid of it. but be aware of this

A

AC Question

I looked in my gallery one day and i found, not one or two, but a thousand images of nothing but black and white. i went through and deleted every single one of them, but BEFORE opening any other applications, right as i deleted the 900th picture, 2000 more appeared on my phone, different pictures this time, full of black and white lines. this is a real virus. i have HEAVY SECURITY and even trojan killers for every kind of trojan, including GhostPush and Hummer. None of my security found ANYTHING. This sounds like a real problem to me. I had to factory reset my phone and now nothing is there so i'm assuming its gone, I've installed all the old apps i had and this problem has stopped occuring.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you had that happen, I had something similar happen to an email account I had. Glad you got rid of it, sometimes even a factory reset won't help, and thanks for posting your experience for the forum.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL