My S8+ won't stay connected to my WiFi?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So as of noticing today, my phone has been having problems connecting with my home WiFi. I've never even had any sort of issue like that, I've had the "internet not available" but it shortly solved itself afterwards. However, this is weird.

So since I can't view my IP settings on data, I restarted my phone and noticed it connected to WiFi. It was very short lived, but I did get a screenshot of my home page of information just in case anything on there helps. To explain what happens, my phone will remember the internet and try to connect to it, but it'll only be connected for a split second, says "internet not available" also for a split second then goes back to the name and repeats the process.

Also I'm writing this on my laptop, that's connected to my WiFi, while watching twitch on my tablet, which is also connected to my WiFi. It can't be an interference issue because I literally do this all the time, sometimes with more devices online as well. I've tried turning it off and on, forgetting and entering the password again, doesn't work.

I have no clue how this happened. If it helps, I'm under AT&T and use U-Verse, and recently got the Oreo update. But when I got that, my phone was acting regularly before this happening. Any help is appreciated, also what might be the cause of something like this happening?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae