My Samsung galaxy note 4 has erased everything on it …..

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

the only thing I have left is apps I saved to an sd card I have no play store or any thing google no OS what do I do to get it back or reinstall. I don’t have any backups for the device prior to this happening either. can it be fixed ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure it isn't just the homescreens that have been wiped? Go to Settings>Apps​ -- do you see any of your installed apps there?

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
You can try flash the stock firmware with Odin, but the device isn't worth it as it's too old and probably not going be compatible with carrier's.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here , As a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

I might be mistaken but I believe it's actually the oldest device that will still work on Verizon after they shut down CDMA. Still not worth using with how old the software is.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Verizon began talks of shutting down CDMA way back in 2015, originally it was any device that can't do voice over LTE would become useless, I'm pretty certain the S5/N4 were the first Samsung phones to have it. Still have my N4, could power it on and check. Lol
Nah no need unless your curious

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackcharlas