My Samsung galaxy s3 screen drainy battery

migue897

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Well I have this problem I don't know since when but I think it's since y got internet on my phone but I'm starting to get worried because when I start charging my device charge extremely slow and sometimes dosent charge just show the signal like is charging uploadfromtaptalk1357931008848.jpg

And the battery gets extremely hot and I know that is not normal I think the screen spouse to drain like 15% or something but no 84%!!! Please answer asap

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I have this problem I don't know since when but I think it's since y got internet on my phone but I'm starting to get worried because when I start charging my device charge extremely slow and sometimes dosent charge just show the signal like is charging View attachment 56434

And the battery gets extremely hot and I know that is not normal I think the screen spouse to drain like 15% or something but no 84%!!! Please answer asap

It sounds like your charger cord may be giving out since you are sometimes plugged in and it's not charging. Try another charge + cord to see if it yields the same result.

Also are you just having your screen left on? Mine auto turns off after a minute of no use. The screen usage should be high on the battery consumption when you use your phone since the screen is always the biggest drain... But the reason it is 84% is because your monitor is showing no other apps taking up usage. (see mine below for an example). So what are you doing during this charge?

Also as for the heat.. Mine gets hot. Never noticed anything bad from it.. It's just when you use the network it gets hot.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357932952166.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357932952166.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 9

migue897

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks I'm going to try to change the charger cord and how i reduce my screen
Usage because i have to auto turn off 1 minute

Forum statistics