My Samsung moble iPhone was stolen and it is no longer showing in my Play Store, how do I find it?

Ronelle Kondoudis

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
My samsung moble i phone was stolen and id no lngr showing in my play store how do i find it

My ex took my phone and hid it in my google play i need the meid no to dhut it off how do i find out how to get it

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My samsung moble i phone was stolen and id no lngr showing in my play store how do i find it

Welcome to Android Central! If you didn't install any 3rd party anti-theft apps, then your only hope is to go to the Android Device Manager at google.com/android/devicemanager, and hope that you can locate it. The phone would have to be on and connected to a network. You could send an instruction to wipe the phone from there as well. If your ex turned the phone off or did a factory reset, then you won't be able to locate it.

I'm not sure how the phone was hidden in your Google Play Store account. I have devices that are long gone that still show up in Google Play Store website under Settings. You can't remove them, but you can uncheck a box so that they don't show up in any menus (i.e., so you can't select them to install apps on).

And don't let Apple see that you called it a Samsung iPhone--they might get mad ... ;)