My sense clock is not displaying my weather or city!

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I just got my evo today and was wondering why my sense clock only displaying the time and not my city or weather,can anyone help me out?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapeatalk

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Tap directly below the time display... you should then see the weather display, tap on the refresh/sync icon on left. Or you could tap the plus sign on the right and add your city inside the search location.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
OK, try this... from your home-screen - tap menu -then settings - applications - manage applications - all - then scroll down to everything that's associated with the weather app and force stop and erased data. That should reset the weather app.

PS. Sometimes we ignore the obvious ... like "Rebooting the Device

Best of luck.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the EVO but I do have the Incredible and I have a problem with it not showing the city in my apt. Once I am out of my apt and in my car and driving, it changes. Go figure, When I first got the INC in Jan, it worked perfectly and a few weeks ago it started acting up. I decided to not use it and I bought Fancy Widget Pro and it works awesome. Perfection at its best! You can pick different clock styles and weather designs It is really a cool app and for 1.99 I highly recommend it. I also like the fact the clock designs are smaller so my home screen design can be seen better. I like the HTC weather widget but it isn't working right. And HTC knows this. Give this app a try.........there is a free version and then I decided to purchase it since I saw it was working.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the EVO but I do have the Incredible and I have a problem with it not showing the city in my apt. Once I am out of my apt and in my car and driving, it changes. Go figure, When I first got the INC in Jan, it worked perfectly and a few weeks ago it started acting up. I decided to not use it and I bought Fancy Widget Pro and it works awesome. Perfection at its best! You can pick different clock styles and weather designs It is really a cool app and for 1.99 I highly recommend it. I also like the fact the clock designs are smaller so my home screen design can be seen better. I like the HTC weather widget but it isn't working right. And HTC knows this. Give this app a try.........there is a free version and then I decided to purchase it since I saw it was working.

Don't feel bad...when I'm in my basement mine says I'm in Laramie, WY...which is 80 miles or so away.

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I like the HTC weather/clock widget, but got frustrated with it routinely not knowing where i was. Shelled out for the beautiful widgets app which is working perfectly, though the animations aren't half as nice as those from HTC. Still worth it for a weather widget that works!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCheekyDinosaur