My sprint samsung galaxy s epic 4g wont turn on

kvng13

May 20, 2012
Visit site
im having a problem with my phone what happen was i wanted to update my phone and im a super noob at this so i opened odin and i press pda and the 2.3.6 gingerbread stock file and it restored the phone but then after it said success the phone rebooted and the screen had alot of colored dots on the screen turning on and off and i unplugged it and now it doesnt turn on at all with or without the battery can i be able to fix this

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you can get it back to download mode (1 + power) you should be able to fix it no problem. Before your next attempt, take out the battery and memory card, and send to download mode using the USB cable as your power source. Before you odin again, be sure you didn't download a file from the 4gTOUCH (or any other phone for that matter), as that won't work at all on the 4g.

kvng13

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I attempted the download mode but that won't work either /: i took our the battery plugged it in the computer still doesn't turn on.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hate to say it, but it's happened to me too before. A trip to the sprint store, the tech took it apart to make sure there was no water damage, and promptly ordered me a replacement.