My update is unavailable due to interrupted download (Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi), then how do I get my update?

Bijoy Keisham

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Update unavailable due to interrupted download (Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi)

I had recieved the 5.0.1 OTA update for my Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi tablet. But during downloading, my Wi-Fi broke down and the download was halted.
When the Wi-Fi worked again, the download bar didn't move. I waited quite a long time, but nothing happened. Then I restarted my tablet. And when I checked again, it said that my current version (4.4.4) is up to date, and there is no option of downloading 5.0.1 again. Sadly for me, the same thing had happened during the 5.0.0 update. Maybe it's coincidence or just plain bad luck that my Wi-Fi had to break down during these two major updates.
What do I do to get it? Am i supposed to wait for the next update?

Last edited:

tnt118

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update unavailable due to interrupted download (Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi)

I had the same thing happen. I did a factory reset and waited about three days to get the update again. The reset certainly may not be necessary, but you are probably looking at a short wait either way for it to show up again.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I let my 5.0.1 update sit in the notification panel for several days and then a day or 2 ago it disappeared and hasn't come back. I wonder when it will come back. Maybe they pulled the update?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csample32