mystery file got me bomb

tbilly2065

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I tried the root again with motofail. success. got the dolphin hd browser. success. removed unwanted bloatware. success. titanium +bootstrap installed, backed up. Then I decided to get rid of the stock ROM & replace with the blurr3D. went to rootzwiki.com, downloaded the file.
followed the procedures to set up for the installation. got to the install rom, & file not found, install aborted. where the heck is the file I downloaded? All the wipes, factory reset, cache, etc. and when I get to the last part Im bombed. why is my phone stuck on reboot screen, its not coming all the way on & it wont go off unless I take out the battery. I backed up everything, but cant access.
Help Me.........

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
So let me get this straight real quick...you had a failure during installation of the ROM? First of all, I suggest safestrap, so you have something to go back to if there's a problem. If you absolutely can't get it to turn back on, you'll have to use RSD Lite to flash the stock ROM again via your PC.

Groid

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like you downloaded the rom to internal sdcard. If you can download the rom to your pc and pull the external microsd card and use a card reader to copy the rom to the microsd, you should be able to boot into recovery and find the rom and install it.

tbilly2065

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I've been waiting to see if they could get the camera working and off and on trying to figure out why I wasn't see what they said I was suppose to. I have the 6.7.2233 downloaded to my pc; but when I right click it, it don't give me the option to send to SDcard unless I remove it from cell first. Then it sent it + I sent the RSDLite to the SDcard too, now I'd have to put it back into the phone right? Will my ROM manager be able to install from my SDcard then? What gets me the most is being a novice; but worse just about everybody writes/speaks as if you know every step. And what to do if an unforseen issue arises. I been stuck for a week trying to figure out why I couldn't go back to .902- just won't let me. I rooted my phone first, then grabed the .905 and root held. Now I'm ready to go to ICS, then hopefully jelly bean. I hate that the flagship is being pumped with water(bionic); its a good piece of equipment that been deserved the 4.0 upgrades. Its so versatile, I'm not changing phones for a good while, just the ROM, if they won't upgrade it. Since you said, it went to internal memory, can I remove it so it won't clash with the 233?

tbilly2065

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi. sorry its been so long. Waiting for them to release the dang update but they treating the bionic like stepchild and I had to save money to get another bionic. The other one got bricked with no more battery. So, Immm reallly nervous about getting this phone to ICS then jelly bean. So I'm told I'm going to need a card reader( does this translate so 2 speak) to get n4 off SDcard 2 phone or from PC 2 SDcard? And I did have titanium, ROM manager,OTA rootkeeper,busybox,ES file explorer, and couldn't access none cause phone stuck in bootloop, wouldn't/ couldn't charge then the battery went dead. How do you get these programs 2 download 2 PC? Playstore only let you download 2 cell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrBrown