N00B it up

MrHatchi87

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello fellow Android users,

I have a bit of a problem. I'm running a rooted and rommed S3 (Verizon), and my camera hasn't worked since i flashed it over. I need a little help getting it working. I'm not sure what I need to do to get it working. I am running SynergyRom version r484
my baseband is I535VRBMF1
my kernel is
3.0.31 Ziggy

I used the method here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ga...root-unlock-recovery-1-click-all-ota-s-2.html

I appreciate any help. I did a brief search, but didn't see anything

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello fellow Android users,

I have a bit of a problem. I'm running a rooted and rommed S3 (Verizon), and my camera hasn't worked since i flashed it over. I need a little help getting it working. I'm not sure what I need to do to get it working. I am running SynergyRom version r484
my baseband is I535VRBMF1
my kernel is
3.0.31 Ziggy

I used the method here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ga...root-unlock-recovery-1-click-all-ota-s-2.html

I appreciate any help. I did a brief search, but didn't see anything

Did you do a full wipe when you flash a new rom

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you kind sir; I've thought of switching ROM's; are there any you recommend or ones to avoid?

I think MOAR is available for Verizon. What ever you do just make sure you don't flash international ROMs and flash only your device and carrier.
Check out XDA developers for ROMs.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you kind sir; I've thought of switching ROMs; are there any you recommend or ones to avoid?
To elaborate further...
It kinda depends on what you like and don't like. For a while, I thought I would never go to a ROM based on AOSP (Vanilla Android), now, I can't tolerate the idea of being stock TouchWiz (Samsung skinned ROM).
I would love to try AOKP, but they don't support Sprint phones. AOKP.co: Devices
I am running SlimROM, and I like it. Supported Devices

Just whatever you do, flash only ROMs for your device and carrier. Never International ROMs on US devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard