Navigation is not working

AdityaSoni

May 1, 2017
Visit site
Model: Micromax Canvas P290 Tablet
App: Here WeGo (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.here.app.maps&hl=en)

I'm not able to use this app in my tablet. I set a location, it finds a route, and when it's time to start, it displays this message: "To use walk navigation, switch on GPS in your device settings."

'Location is already 'on'. How else did it get my initial location.

Another way is if i tell it to drive there directly. Then it gives me this advice: "To use driving guidance, go to 'Settings' and switch to a mode that turns on the GPS in your device"

There is no GPS option, just a location option and that sure is switched on. Also, I'm able to use Google Maps, no problem there.

So can you tell me what exactly do I need to do. "a mode that turns on the GPS" I don't know what that is.

PS: New to android environment. I've a lot of locations saved in windows version of Here. I don't want to lose them.

AdityaSoni

May 1, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

Google Maps are working fine. But I'm inclined to use 'Here' because it used to be (and still is) my main navigation app in windows. I've tons of locations saved in my here account.

Also, I use the maps offline. Google maps even after download is not able to find route in offline mode. But I'm not concerned with it. My main concern is making the Here app work.

'Here' cannot navigate even in the online mode, with 'location' on. I've not even tested it in offline. So I'm not sure what is wrong here?

Thanks.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz