NBA Commentators Blows Name of EVO 4G LTE

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
So, during the Sprint-sponsored halftime show of the OKC/SA playoff game, with Charles Barkley holding the phone, commentator Ernie Johnson, Jr. refers to it as the "HTC 4G Light" - not once but twice!

3VO via ACF

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
This is good news for those wondering. . .if Sprint is pushing this phone like that, chances are that a national release can't be far off. . .

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Also old fogies....btw one of them made fun of the network speeds, then apologized to Dan Hesse

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yea i thought i heard kenny say the network was horrible! Lol then chuck apologized, at first i was a bit offended but with the recent decline of the 3G network speeds, maybe they'll realize that Sprints 3G speeds are "terrible" and need to be adjusted sooner....

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Yea i thought i heard kenny say the network was horrible! Lol then chuck apologized, at first i was a bit offended but with the recent decline of the 3G network speeds, maybe they'll realize that Sprints 3G speeds are "terrible" and need to be adjusted sooner....

yes, kenny said the network was slow, then Ernie Johnson apologized to Hesse. Ernie kept saying EVO Lite. Sprint has a right to be ticked off about that for being the lead sponsor. The magic of live television.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajurana