Need a dock

Bill P

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking for a dock for my N2. I want the ability to have the N2 on my desk and do not want to constantly put my pass word in every time an e-mail comes in.There are many out there, but I have the slim Outer Box cover. I do not want to take the cover off all of the time. So a dock that will work with my cover on it. Any suggestions ?

Bill P

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks chuckh0308. I tried it and the plug is just long enough to work. If you know, Ithought when the n2 is "docked" , the unit stayed on. It times out after 10 min. Is there a setting that I have missed?

Bill

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at the everdock. It was featured here on androidcentral.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I miss the stay on when charging option on my Gnex.
Don't know if the N2 has it. I have a password through work so I always have to enter it in no matter what :(

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
Thanks chuckh0308. I tried it and the plug is just long enough to work. If you know, Ithought when the n2 is "docked" , the unit stayed on. It times out after 10 min. Is there a setting that I have missed?

Bill

I will have to check if the device software will do that. I honestly don't know. I use the Gentle Alarm app, which does keep the device awake.

Bill P

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your help everyone. I just searched Play Store for "keep screen on" and picked up a free app that meets my needs.

Bill