NEED a good Note 4 dashboard/windshield mount, which of these?

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

I use the Iottie. Seems to work the best for me. I also like the button on the back so, when you put your phone in there, it snaps in place. Then you press another button to eject. The other one I was considering was Pro Clip but those are phone and car specific and is way more expensive than the Iottie.

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Let me chime in for the iOttie as well. I have one in each of my cars. Its outlived a few phones, its really well made. The suction cup on this bad boy sticks to anything!

Posted via the Android Central App

Tha Capn

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

ToddL

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Any recommendations for one that attaches to the vent? I prefer to have it sit a little lower, not on top of the dash. I like the one I have now, but not sure if it will fit the N4. Thanks.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Any recommendations for one that attaches to the vent? I prefer to have it sit a little lower, not on top of the dash. I like the one I have now, but not sure if it will fit the N4. Thanks.

I sent back an Akron Mega Grip vent mount because it vibrated causing the phone's black screen to reflect light from different angles. The vent isn't in my opinion stable enough to accept a mount. I used the same Akron Mega Grip 12v mount for four years with no problems but I needed to mount my phone elsewhere so I could use my Quick Charge 2.0 adapter in the 12v outlet. Since the vents adjust (not a stable platform) they're not a good mounting surface.

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Ottie Easy Touch 2. I currently have a ProClip USA mount on my car with a Ball Mount Plate. It was confirmed by a couple of people as well as Ottie that I can mount the Ottie Easy Touch to my ProClip mount. This should give me a nice sturdy mount along with no changes to my dash or covering the vents.

I previously was using an iBolt but the spring arm broke fairly easily.

In case anyone is interested.

Amazon.com: iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 (4.7)/Plus (5.5) /5s/5c, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/Note 4/3, Google Nexus 5/4, LG G3 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

ProClip Device Mounting Adapter Ball Mount Adapter Plate?-?ProClip USA

spinalpap

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I have the iOttie, and it has worked great for a couple of years. Easy to put the phone in, easy to eject. Solidly in place when you place it in its holder.

Posted via the Android Central App

garakhan

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Here is a new car mount and it has no review. Not even in the market, but you can help it bring it to market.
It claims it's a universal mount for any smartphone, with or with out a case. Charge with a cigarette adapter. Add a NFC tag for car mode and automation. Car mount as vent mount, visor mount, windshield mount, sunroof mount :) and optional dash mount and CD mount. That is enough options for any driver. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1247222675/fum-shape-changing-flexible-universal-mount-for-an

Would this solve your issue? I backed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaylebrown4977