Need for Speed Most Wanted not Compatible with Nexus 7 (2013)

zhingket

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to install the Need for Speed Most Wanted to the new Nexus 7 but I got this message, is anyone else having this incompatibility issue? But I have it on my old one.

untitled.JPG

Percy Young

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same problem when i go to play store to down load the app does not show at all, but using a lesser power tablet it shows up in play store. I guess the app cant run under faster processor like you said i have it on the older nexus 7

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Email the developer, but they most likely know about it. They probably don't enable it for devices that they haven't tested it on.

tflash

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Email the developer, but they most likely know about it. They probably don't enable it for devices that they haven't tested it on.

This is true for a lot of apps. The 'Smart Tools' app would only show images from the front camera. I e-mailed the developer and they hadn't event heard of a new N7. (sorry Google, I still call it e-mail and not gmail, and a tissue is not a kleenex! ;-) )

Sandeep Tamhankar

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I am very disappointed about this as well. However, the description (What's New) on Google Play says it works on the new Nexus 7. So maybe the problem at this point is that the developer needs to register it as "new Nexus compatible" when publishing the app.

I really can't wait for this to be resolved. I broke my old Nexus 7 a few days ago and really miss this game (as does my 8 year old son).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reaghsj6465