Need to get Install and Unistall History

JamK

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I installed an app a few weeks ago and uninstalled it immediately. I need to be able to prove this to my provider. Does a log of this event exist somewhere and how to I get it? It's not in Google Play.

Thanks

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not aware of any such log, but I can't say it doesn't exist. Call Google customer service and ask if they could supply this for you.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi
I installed an app a few weeks ago and uninstalled it immediately. I need to be able to prove this to my provider. Does a log of this event exist somewhere and how to I get it? It's not in Google Play.

Thanks
You can view all apps the have been installed on the device through the play store.

From the play store app click settings, my apps, all.

You can also view the same lists from a desktop computer and possible have dates associated with the installed or removed date. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

wschlitz

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
You can view all apps the have been installed on the device through the play store.

From the play store app click settings, my apps, all.

You can also view the same lists from a desktop computer and possible have dates associated with the installed or removed date. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, but you cannot see dates or uninstall

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JamK

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies but this app does not show up in Google Play. In fact there are loads of apps that I downloaded that do not show up there. Besides, when I access Play from my phone there is no "my apps" icon only "apps" and there seems to be no way to get the information

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies but this app does not show up in Google Play. In fact there are loads of apps that I downloaded that do not show up there. Besides, when I access Play from my phone there is no "my apps" icon only "apps" and there seems to be no way to get the information

When in the playstore, hit your menu button on your phone, it will bring up settings, my apps, and a few other choices. But yes, playstore will definitely show every app you ever downloaded.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flammiferous